Practices will be cancelled if the pitch is closed by DB City Management immediately without warning due to:
- Severe thunderstorm warning affecting DB
- Black rainstorm warning signal
- Typhoon signal no. 8 or above
- Heavy rain in DB causing number of ponds on the pitch
Pitch will be re-open when; 1 hour after all the warning signals of the above are off and that all the water has been drained off from the ponds- the pitch is considered appropriate for use by the sole decision of CityManagement.
DB Tigers also reserves the right to cancel practices (beforehand and during) if we deem the weather and/or pitch conditions to be unsafe for the children. Unfortunately, the club will not be refunded for cancellations due to weather so we are unable to offer make-up practices under these circumstances.
We will only be notifying parents via our Facebook page so please make sure you "LIKE" our page to receive these cancellation notifications!